We Didn’t Start the Fire

Just a few days after Christmas my dad and my step mom were in for a surprise. Their RV caught fire, and with the Santa Ana winds in full effect, they could have easily lost the house. With the fast action from the Rialto Fire Department everything ended up ok, except for the RV, which is now in RV heaven. R.I.P.

Let this be a lesson to all smokers. Don’t just throw cigarette butts in a trash can. Always ensure they are no longer smoldering.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *